Manual plugin installation
Download the plugin DMG file and open it. Also, quit Mail app.
- Run Finder and in the menu click "Go" -> "Go to Folder..." (or press Shift + Command + G)
- Paste this in:
- Click "Go"
- A Mail folder opens, if it doesn't contain a folder named "Bundles" please create one
- From the mounted DMG window drag and drop "CG's Anti Inline.mailbundle" into the "Bundles" folder
- Run Terminal and paste this two commands:
defaults write com.apple.mail EnableBundles -bool YES
defaults write com.apple.mail DisableInlineAttachmentViewing -bool NO
- Run Mail app
- Go to Mail -> Preferences -> General -> Manage Plug-ins and enable the plugin
That's it! After the installation, you should see the "CG's Anti Inline" menu item in the Mail app.