Automatic plugin installation
Download the plugin DMG file and open it. Also, quit Mail app.
If you have SIP disabled, you can skip steps 1 - 4 and proceed with step 5.
- Go to System Preferences -> Security & Privacy
- Click the lock to unlock the settings and make changes
- Select "Full Disk Access"
- Drag and drop "Install Plugin" to the list
- Right click (Option click) the "install plugin" icon and select "Open"
- At the popup window click "Open" and enter your credentials
- Run Mail app
- Go to Mail -> Preferences -> General -> Manage Plug-ins and enable the plugin
That's it! After the installation, you should see the "CG's Anti Inline" menu item in the Mail app.